Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011)

4 out of 5

There is no doubt that is is a fantastic and thrilling film backed up by all-star performances by both Daniel Craig and Rooney Mara. David Fincher does a good job at making the film dark and engrossing but he fails to do something that has been really bothering me. As a big fan of the original swedish version of the film I didnt think the remake compared in several areas. It also failed to explain its plot almost as if Fincher expected the viewers of his film to have seen the swedish original. I viewed the film with several friends, many of which had not seen the original or read the book and were very confused throughout the movie. I gave this movie a 4 because of how well it was acted and I did love the intensity and the darkness Fincher fused into the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment